Saab 9-5 (9600) Frequently Asked Questions 1999 - 2009
Air Filter replacement on the Saab 95 should be done according to the information below:
- STEP 1 Replacement of this filter is recommended every 30,000 miles especially in dirty climates
- STEP 2 Remove the glove box & the side panel on the center console: You will need to cut a couple of the cable ties when attempting removal
- STEP 3 Remove the service cover
- STEP 4 After removing the glove box remove the side cover of the filter housing:
- STEP 5 Remove the filter pictured above and replace filter.
- STEP 6 Install in reverse.