9-3 2.0t Just purchased with no power on take off.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheSaabSite Forums & Classifieds Forum Index -> Saab 93 (9-3) 2003-2011 Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwschwartz1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: 9-3 2.0t Just purchased with no power on take off. Reply with quote

2003 9-3 Linear with 2.0 turbo. Mass air flow code is on. After the car is running for a bit and I stop at an intersection it takes off very slow and is very slow to come up to speed but once it reaches a certain speed it has all the power in the world. Is this all related to the MAS? I can get a used one for $50 or is it worth trying to clean this one with the MAS cleaner?

Last edited by dwschwartz1 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
dwschwartz1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 9-3 2.0t Just purchased with no power on take off. Reply with quote

Also took this into the dealer and they reset all parameters and the slow take off is fixed. Just looking for front end parts ( ball joints, tie rods etc ) for drivers side front end so if any of you have any for a 2003 9-3 sedan let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheSaabSite Forums & Classifieds Forum Index -> Saab 93 (9-3) 2003-2011 Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: