2001 Saab 9-3 Hatchback (Rear Wiper-Washer -Clogged.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheSaabSite Forums & Classifieds Forum Index -> Saab 93 (9-3) 1998-2003 Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sendsam1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: 2001 Saab 9-3 Hatchback (Rear Wiper-Washer -Clogged.) Reply with quote

Has anyone had any experience with their rear window washer not working? I hear the pump coming on when I press the switch but no fluid....I assume that the line is clogged. Does anyone maybe know where these things typically clog? I would hate to trace the whole line through the car.

Thanks for the help.
Sam
Sendsam1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 2001 Saab 9-3 Hatchback (Rear Wiper-Washer -Clogged.) Reply with quote

Already tried this at the rear nozzle itself....did not fix the problem. Thanks anyway though. I'll find it...
visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: 2001 Saab 9-3 Hatchback (Rear Wiper-Washer -Clogged.) Reply with quote

same problem here with our '99 9-3.
pump works; if we unhook the hose after the 1st valve coming off the pump, fluid is pumped out the hose. Blowing air through the system from that same point back, air comes out the nozzle. Yet, the pump does not push fluid out that nozzle Confused

manual reads:
"If the reservoir is run dry and the car has a rear-window wiper, then after refilling you cannot wash the rear window until you have first washed the windscreen."
...wondering how this is controlled and if it may be hindering the fluid getting to the rear nozzle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheSaabSite Forums & Classifieds Forum Index -> Saab 93 (9-3) 1998-2003 Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: